A kind of main goal would be nice like reaching heat 4.
Unfortunaly I died a lot when I increased the heat, but I played alone too. Maybe the difficulty is decreased when you play alone and increased when playing online.
But I also have no reason yet to increase the difficulty. Seems a bit unfair to invest the collected stuff into something that harms me. Like I said before, a goal that motivates me enough to increase the heat would be great.
You also collecting a lot of items like axes and so on that you don't really need. Maybe an option to sell your items to get more diamond would be nice.
But overhaul a very promesing game. I also liked that you have different tasks and different characters to choose from and every character has their own attack pattern. Very cool!
They Stole My Body
how to play: LMB - primary attack | RMB - secondary attack | w,a,sd - move around
once in the level selection click on the button on the top left to join the online matchmaking.
Third party assets in use:
- hero sprites https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/characters/2d-pixel-rpg-monster-pack-17...
- environment sprites https://www.oryxdesignlab.com/products/16-bit-fantasy-tileset
- combat effect https://finalbossblues.itch.io/pixel-animations-and-effects
- misc sfx https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/creatures/monster-sounds-pa...
- misc sfx https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/fantasy-game-sound-effects-...
- misc sfx https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/fantasy-sounds-bundle-19376...
- Multiplayer Game Jam: They Stole My Body51 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.